Victoria State Rose Garden22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gate 2, K Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030, Australia, Melbourne Map
- Phone: +61-387345100
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Witness the beauty and charm of the king of all flowers when you visit the Victoria State rose Garden. The garden is spread over more than 5 hectares of sprawling roses of different varieties. The garden is maintained so well that it has received the award of International Garden of Excellence by the Federation of Rose Societies. The garden itself is shaped like a traditional Tudor Rose, with beds of Floribunda roses, Kardinal roses, Brigadoon roses, Picasso roses and HT roses forming the petals of this large rose formation. The paved pathway is designed in the form of this rose’s stem that connects this rose to another small rosebud and leaf. The rose-bud has English Roses. You are bound to get enchanted by the 5000 kinds of roses here.
How to Reach Victoria State Rose Garden
- Bus 439 to stop Werribee Park Mansion/ Main Dr
- Victoria State Rose Garden Address: Gate 2, K Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030, Australia, Melbourne
- Victoria State Rose Garden Contact Number: +61-387345100
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.22% of people who visit Melbourne include Victoria State Rose Garden in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
69.23% of people start their Victoria State Rose Garden visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Victoria State Rose Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria State Rose Garden
People normally club together Werribee Open Range Zoo and Amy Thai Massage while planning their visit to Victoria State Rose Garden.
Victoria State Rose Garden Reviews & Ratings
Hi I am interested visiting the Werribee state rose garden how much does it cost do I have to pay to go in.Answer Report Abuse