Elmwood Cemetery212 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 824 S Dudley St, Memphis, TN 38104, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Monument, Cemetery, Tomb
The Elmwood Cemetery is a rich piece of history. A tour along this place takes you back to the past and the residents themselves seem to narrate their own stories. It is like knowing about the past of the beautiful city from the souls that rest here. A number of tours are organized along this large garden and cemetery to suit your choices.
Along with the decorated gravestones and lovely flower bushes, you will also find soft green grass and many old monuments. These monuments are almost all into ruins but are still charming.
Elmwood Cemetery Travel Tips
- Comfortable shoes are recommended during the tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Elmwood Cemetery
- $10 for audio tour.
- Group rates are different for groups above 10 people.
Elmwood Cemetery Hours
- Each tour lasts for about 90 minutes.
- Tours begin at 10:30 AM.
- Audio tours are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM and Sundays till NOON for a rent.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Memphis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Memphis and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Elmwood Cemetery Address: 824 S Dudley St, Memphis, TN 38104, United States
- Elmwood Cemetery Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Elmwood Cemetery Price: 15 USD
- Time required to visit Elmwood Cemetery: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.25% of people who visit Memphis include Elmwood Cemetery in their plan
42.86% of people start their Elmwood Cemetery visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Elmwood Cemetery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elmwood Cemetery
People normally club together The Peabody Ducks and Gibson Donuts while planning their visit to Elmwood Cemetery.