Built in the year 1936, this is a historical destination. It is because the legendary Elvis Presley performed in his 1st rock ‘n’ roll show over here. Till date, every year, Levitt Shell puts up as many as 50 concerts and performances all for free. All thanks to the local people and communities for their unending support.
Levitt Shell Travel Tips
- Bring picnic packs along with you and if you cannot concessions are available.
- Alcohol is available for people above 21 years.
- Disabled access is possible.
- Seating arrangements are on the lawn so it is on a first come first sit basis.
- Mobile phones are to be kept on silent mode or switched off.
- Filming and photography are not allowed.
- Shows maybe cancelled due to bad weather. In that case you need to check the website for cancellation details.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Memphis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Memphis and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.18% of people who visit Memphis include Levitt Shell in their plan
95% of people start their Levitt Shell visit around 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Levitt Shell
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Levitt Shell