Mud Island River Park232 Votes Currently Open
- Address: North Front Street, Memphis, TN, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9015767241
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Park, River, Family And Kids, Harbour
This is a small peninsula surrounded by the Mississippi River on the west and the West river harbor to the east. The park is known for its beautiful location and the biking trails, pedal boats and rafting facilities. One of the most important parts of the park is the place where maps of various small cities around are made and there are markers to explain you the locations and positions.
There is also a small river museum in here. The museum revolves around the exhibits showing the history of the Mississippi River valley area. The ampitheatre on the other side has a seat for around 5000 people and organizes many summer concerts.
Mud Island River Park Travel Tips
- Parking is available outside the park.
- There are gift shops inside the park and museum campus.
- The bathrooms here are not clean always.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mud Island River Park
- General admission and skybridge access is free.
- Roundtrip monorail ride for $4.
- The package includes River Museum admission, riverwalk access, monorail ride, optional guides.
- The package rates are- $10 (12 – 59 years); $9 (60 +); $7 (5- 11 years); Free (children 4 years and below).
- Discount and group rates are separate.
Mud Island River Park Hours
- The last person can enter only till 4:00 PM.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Memphis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Memphis and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mud Island River Park Address: North Front Street, Memphis, TN, United States
- Mud Island River Park Contact Number: +1-9015767241
- Mud Island River Park Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Mud Island River Park Price: 10 USD
- Best time to visit Mud Island River Park(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mud Island River Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.12% of people who visit Memphis include Mud Island River Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
83.33% of people start their Mud Island River Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Mud Island River Park
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mud Island River Park
People normally club together Tom Lee Park and Beale Street while planning their visit to Mud Island River Park.