This museum is one of the best fire museums of the country. The exhibits of the museum all date back to the 19th and 20th century. These show the fire fighting history of the country. There is a lot of interesting stuff to know about inside the museum.
- 1910 Crump Steamer
- 1912 American La France
- 1929 American La France Pumper
- Other exhibits consist of antique fire -fighting equipment, historic uniforms, American and European firefighters’ helmets, badges, lanterns, antique fire fighting toys and fire engine scale models
- There are other video games and fire exhibit games for children also.
Fire Museum Of Memphis Travel Tips
- Parking lots are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fire Museum Of Memphis
- $8 for children 3-18 years.
- Senior citizens above 60 years with ID and military with ID.
- $5 for group of minimum 10.
Fire Museum Of Memphis Hours
- The last admission is sold one hour prior to the Museum closing.
How to Reach Fire Museum Of Memphis
- Bus numbers 56 and 100 till Second 4 Adams
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Memphis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Memphis and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.63% of people who visit Memphis include Fire Museum Of Memphis in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Fire Museum Of Memphis visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Fire Museum Of Memphis
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fire Museum Of Memphis
People normally also visit Mud Island River Park while planning their trip to Fire Museum Of Memphis.