Are you looking for what to do in Memphis?
- Graceland: This is probably the best tourist attraction of Memphis. It is the dream destination for music lovers. It was the residence of the legendary Elvis Presley that is now opened to the public.
- Sun Studio: This is a historic recording studio which gave a platform to budding artists who were later the ones to create history in the field of music.
- The Museums: These are great options to get a look into the rich history of the city. The city being a center of the struggle of the African Americans and their civil revolution, has had an eventful past. Art and culture museums fill out the remaining sightseeing opportunities here.
- The Memphis Zoo: The best place to enjoy nature and gorgeous animals in the same place. The zoo covers a large area and has a number of sections with animals and native plant species.
- Tours: Enjoy the tours along the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.
Below we have a list of things to do in Memphis and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Memphis getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Memphis with confidence.