Devils Punchbowl16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 410th St, Menomonie, WI 54751, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7152358850
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
At 410th Street (Paradise Valley Road) Devils Punchbowl is located and it is 4 miles southwest of Menomonie, Wisconsin in Dunn County. Devils Punchbowl is heretofore known as Black’s Ravine after a Civil War Captain who once owned the land, the 2.9 acre track at Devil’s Punchbowl. It is now used for bird watching, hiking, and nature trips. It is formed by post-glacial flooding. The Devil’s Punchbowl features a pleasant waterfall, forest vegetation such as bloodroot, cattails, harebell, skunk cabbage and bulblet fern. Bird’s species like the pleated woodpecker and the Eastern meadowlark. Devils Punchbowl bluster allegated of unusual phenomenon including sightings of ghosts, fairies, gnomes, and trolls.
How to Reach Devils Punchbowl
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Devils Punchbowl Address: 410th St, Menomonie, WI 54751, USA, United States
- Devils Punchbowl Contact Number: +1-7152358850
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!