Cimetiere Du Trabuquet165 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chemin du Trabuquet, 06500 Menton, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-493579599
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cemetery, Family And Kids
Cimetiere du Trabuquet is a quaint cemetery over the higher lands of Garavan. The graves are lined with brick mortars and styled in classical English style. The site is a vantage point for artists, journalists and landscape photographers. It gives a stunning view of the vast sea expanse on one side and numerous memorial statues of cemetery on the other.
One of the most laid back places in Menton, the Cimetiere du Trabuquet is the resting place for many British natives. Young artist, Aubrey Beardsley who died in 1898 at the age of 25 is one of them. Statues and flower pots linking the uphill route portrays a vintage look, unlike any other site in the French Riviera.
Cimetiere Du Trabuquet Travel Tips
- The cemetery is also a plantation site.
- It is a revered place. Maintain the sanctity of the cemetery.
- The site is located on the hills so be prepared to climb a good number of stairs.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Cimetiere Du Trabuquet
- Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- Bus no 98, 100, 110; Bust stop: Cathedral, Menton
- Rakan’s place
- A Braijade Meridiounale
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.89% of people who visit Menton include Cimetiere Du Trabuquet in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
18.52% of people start their Cimetiere Du Trabuquet visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cimetiere Du Trabuquet
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cimetiere Du Trabuquet