How to Reach Menton, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Menton
HOW TO GET TO MENTON
- By Air: The nearest airport is in Nice. Menton can be reached by a 32 minute drive from Nice.
- By Train: Trains are available from Monaco/Nice or Ventimiglia. Trains from Nice to Menton are very convenient and preferred by tourists.
- By Taxi: Can be reached through A8 Exit Menton. Keep following the signs for Centre Ville.
HOW TO GET AROUND MENTON
- On Foot: Since Menton is a small place, it can be covered on foot. However, the cemeteries and churches are on steep hills and include a bit of effort. Also, one can literally walk to Italy, given it’s so close to the Italian border.
Are you looking for a Menton travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Menton
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Menton. The most preferred mode of transport in Menton is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11.38 km Average time: 35.38 min
Bus/Trolleybus 22.22%Bus 60 min Walking 10 min Waiting 1.5 min Overall average time for 26 kms 71.5 min
Train/Metro 22.22%Train 20 min Walking 12.5 min Waiting 10 min Other 2.5 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
Walking 22.22%Walking 12.5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 12.5 min
Motorbike 22.22%Motorbike 12.5 min Overall average time for 7 kms 12.5 min
- How to reach Antibes
- How to reach La Londe-les-maures
- How to reach Toulon
- How to reach Hyeres
- How to reach La Seyne-sur-mer
- How to reach Sanary-sur-mer
- How to reach Aix-en-provence
- How to reach Grenoble
- How to reach Avignon
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne