Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val RahmehCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenue Saint Jacques, 06500 Menton, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0493358672
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh - Review
These gardens were established in 1904 by Sir Percy Radcliff who named them after his wife Rahmeh. Today it is owned by the National Museum of Natural History. Spread over 1.5 hectares, these gardens house exotic and rare tropical and sub-tropical plants from countries like India, China, Greece, Africa, Australia, New Zealand etc.
Sandwiched between mountains on one side and sea on the other, these gardens welcome you with desert plants like Agave and wet climate shoots of bamboo. Other highlights of this garden are as follows:
- There is big pond which is home to water lilies with their giant leaves.
- Apart from ornamental and flowering plants, you can find a full-fledged vegetable garden as well.
- Rare Sophora Toromiro – Species of plant that has gone extinct from its native Easter Island.
- Exotic plants like Palm trees, Chorisia, Datura and Lotus.
- Rare species of Aloe Marlothii, Moreton Bay chestnut and Araucaria Columnaris.
They also organize conferences, exhibitions that are notified on diary of event on their website.
Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh Information
- They accept Cash, cheque and credit cards.
Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh Ticket Prices
- Children overseven years and students: 4 Euros
- Entry is free for children below seven years.
How To reach Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh by Public Transport
- Line No. 1, Bus Stop: Jardin Botanique
Restaurants Near Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh
- La Dolce Vita
- Port Garavan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh
95% of people who visit Menton include Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
91.67% of people start their Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh