Jardin De La Villa Maria SerenaCurrently Open
- Address: 21 promenade Reine Astrid, 06500 - Menton, France Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-489815270
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids
Garden of the Villa Maria Serena is Menton’s ‘Heavenly garden’ located close the Italian border. It is considered as the most temperate garden in France and the place was built in 1886 by the heirs of Foucher de Menton Carei as per the design of Charles Garnier. It is named after the Tree of Melaleuca alternifolia which is translated to Maria Serena.
The eclectic villa and the garden lie close to the cliffs bearing a Victorian style landscape.The Garden of the Villa Maria Serena has a luscious green quadrangular plot facing the sea. It has received elite guests like Queen Elizabeth of Belgium, Queen Astrid and President Rene Coty.
Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Travel Tips
- This places is popular as Jardin de la Villa Maria Serena
- Guided tours are available on Tuesdays and Fridays only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena
- Free for visitors under eighteen years.
How to Reach Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena
- Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- Bus no 98, Bust stop: Cathedral, Menton
- La Vita e Bella
- Brasserie Dorian Caffe
- Vanilla Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Address: 21 promenade Reine Astrid, 06500 - Menton, France
- Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Contact Number: +33-489815270
- Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Timing: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!