Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena, MentonCurrently Open
- Address: 21 promenade Reine Astrid, 06500 - Menton, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0492417676
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Family And Kids
About Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena, Menton
Garden of the Villa Maria Serena is Menton’s ‘Heavenly garden’ located close the Italian border. It is considered as the most temperate garden in France and the place was built in 1886 by the heirs of Foucher de Menton Carei as per the design of Charles Garnier. It is named after the Tree of Melaleuca alternifolia which is translated to Maria Serena.
The eclectic villa and the garden lie close to the cliffs bearing a Victorian style landscape.The Garden of the Villa Maria Serena has a luscious green quadrangular plot facing the sea. It has received elite guests like Queen Elizabeth of Belgium, Queen Astrid and President Rene Coty.
Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Information
- This places is popular as Jardin de la Villa Maria Serena
- Guided tours are available on Tuesdays and Fridays only.
Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena Ticket Prices
- Free for visitors under eighteen years.
How To reach Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- Bus no 98, Bust stop: Cathedral, Menton
Restaurants Near Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena
- La Vita e Bella
- Brasserie Dorian Caffe
- Vanilla Bakery
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena, Menton Reviews
All Questionsjardin de la villa maria serena
- Attractions near Jardin De La Villa Maria Serena
- The Russian Orthodox Church
- Bike Trip- 2 Wheels Day Tours
- Monastery Of The Annunciation
- The Petit Train Of Menton
- Carnoles Palace Art Museum
- The Regional Museum Of Prehistory, Menton
- Cimetiere Du Trabuquet
- Palmes Beach
- Chapelle Des Penitents Blancs
- Villa Maria Serena
- Confituriere Herbin