Koaland is a popular amusement park and pleasure garden. It is Menton’s maiden entertainment park built in the property of the Grimaldi’s. The 1.5 hectare gaming avenue sits between the city centre and the sea side. Experience the various rides and entertainment that feaures
- Crazy swings.
- Merry-go- round.
- Ferris wheel seating.
- Bouncy Castle.
- Train and Bikes.
The park also has a mini-golf lawn and castles. Lined by small fast food caravans, crepe and ice-cream vendors, you can experience the bar-like setting with your loved ones. Kids can enjoy the jet-on packs and small roller-coaster rides along with elders.
Koaland Travel Tips
- The entry is free, but you have to shell out the price to enjoy facilities and rides.
- The instructions and ride trips are labelled with English sub-titles.
- It can be very crowded in the evening hours and on weekends.
- Rides can be very bumpy on windy days owing to its proximity to the sea.
- There is an adequate arrangement for drinking water and toilet facilities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Koaland
- The price of ticket varies from 5 euros to 10 euros depending on deckchair.
How to Reach Koaland
- Train No: No Information, Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- Bus no 98, Bust Stop: Cathedral, Menton
- Loving Hut France
- Le P’tit Menton
- Le Paris Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.89% of people who visit Menton include Koaland in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Koaland visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Koaland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koaland