Port Of Menton GaravanCurrently Open
- Address: Port of Menton Gravan, VHF Channel 9, SCR 66 B 14 Nice, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +33-492010730
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Boating
Port de Menton Gravan is the largest and the most picturesque port of the French Riviera. It is located to the east of Bay of Garavan, bordering the Italian coastline. Perfect place for boaters and yacht connoisseurs, Port of Menton Garavan has a proficient fuel refilling station and shipyard with eateries and shops.
It has a 850 metre long jetty called La Digue du Large, lining the Sablettes beach. Quay Laurenti is the ports main dock and parking area lined by attractive antique shops and abundant number of eateries. It offers 9 pontoons offering grand view of the marina from the deck.
Port Of Menton Garavan Travel Tips
- Keep a tab on the tide timings and local weather reports.
- This port is locally known as Port De Menton Garavan also.
- Strong currents can make breathing difficult.
- It is very close to the Italian coastline. Don’t venture too deep or far into the sea.
- Jumping out of the boats and yacht with explanation is punishable offence.
How to Reach Port Of Menton Garavan
- Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- LIGNES D’AZUR Bus Line: 100
- Restaurant Le Galion
- L'O a la Bouche
- Pizza La Frontiere
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Port Of Menton Garavan Address: Port of Menton Gravan, VHF Channel 9, SCR 66 B 14 Nice, France
- Port Of Menton Garavan Contact Number: +33-492010730
- Port Of Menton Garavan Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Port Of Menton Garavan(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Port Of Menton Garavan: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
32.07% of people who visit Menton include Port Of Menton Garavan in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.78% of people start their Port Of Menton Garavan visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Port Of Menton Garavan
63.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Port Of Menton Garavan
People normally club together Old Chateau Cemetery and Jardin Botanique Et Exotique Val Rahmeh while planning their visit to Port Of Menton Garavan.