The Petit Train Of MentonCurrently Open
- Address: 1780 Prom. du Soleil, 06500 Menton, France
- Timings: 10:15 am - 06:15 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Train Ride
Menton is just the right place to explore with this train ride that lasts for 35 minutes. The train runs parallel to the streets and sea line. You can discover the beauty of the promenades, flower market, the Old Town, Castle Hill, the gardens, port and the cemeteries. This train also enters areas that are now pedestrians only.
The Petit Train saves you the fatigue of covering the old town by foot. It also has easy guided commentaries in three languages- English, Italian and French. It’s an especially popular activity in July and August.
The Petit Train Of Menton Travel Tips
- This train is popular as The Le Petit Train de Menton.
- You can carry your pets on the ride.
- The train may have variable frequency depending on the weather conditions.
- Commentaries are made in English, French and Italian.
- The riding time depends on the traffic. Carry water bottles to stay hydrated.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Petit Train Of Menton
- Children Under 9 years: 3 Euros
How to Reach The Petit Train Of Menton
- Nearest Railway Station: Menton-Gravan station
- Bus no 98, Bust stop: Cathedral, Menton
- A Boire a Manger
- La Fabrique
- A Braijade Meridiounale
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Menton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Menton and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.79% of people who visit Menton include The Petit Train Of Menton in their plan
95% of people start their The Petit Train Of Menton visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Petit Train Of Menton
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Petit Train Of Menton
People normally also visit Jardin Serre De La Madone while planning their trip to The Petit Train Of Menton.