Are you looking for what to do in Menton?
PLACES TO SEE
- Jean Cocteau Museum: A building designed by Rudi Ricotti, an Italian Architect. It has a huge interactive display of drawings, tapestries, ceramics and a large mosaic by Jean Cocteau.
- Salle des Marriages: A beautiful wedding hall with murals by Jean Cocteau.
- Cimetiere du Vieux Chateau: A Russian orthodox chapel, and grave of the founder of Rugby football, William Webb Ellis.
- Fete du Citron: A grand Lemon festival in February.
- Festival de Musique de Menton: A classical musical festival conducted in July-August.
THINGS TO DO
Menton has some great guided tours that can be explored on the visit.
- Bike Trip: Rent a Bike/Scooter and tour around Menton. 1 avenue Carnot, 06500 Menton, France.
- Travel Tour Prestige: Day tour of the French Riviera. Palais Lutetia B, 7, Montee du Lutetia, 06500 Menton, France.
- Le Petit Train de Menton: A little train touring for 35 minutes around the old town. Ave de la Madone, Menton, France.
- A Navy: Comfortable catamaran crossing across Menton and Corsica. 10 rue du Bastion, 06500 Menton, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Menton and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Menton getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Menton with confidence.