Mentor Marsh Nature Center12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5185 Corduroy Rd, Mentor, OH 44060, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-4404135424
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The Mentor Marsh Nature Center is one of the largest natural marshes situated along the shoreline of Lake Erie and became the first state preserve of Ohio in 1971. The marsh is a significant breeding ground as well as a nursery area for several fishes that thrive in the Lake. The Mentor Marsh Nature Center is also one of the best places to observe the spring migrations of beautiful songbirds. During seasonal migrations, a great number of waterfowls including blue-winged teal, gadwall, American wigeon, Northern shoveler, American black duck and hooded merganser. Several trails pass through the marsh which remains open all year round and is ideal for walking and admiring the beauty of nature.
How to Reach Mentor Marsh Nature Center
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Mentor Marsh Nature Center Address: 5185 Corduroy Rd, Mentor, OH 44060, USA, United States
- Mentor Marsh Nature Center Contact Number: +1-4404135424
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!