About Grand Destinations, Mesquite
Overview of Grand Destinations
Welcome to the page of Grand Destinations. This is a place of interest in the city of Mesquite in United States. Missed by most of the visitors, Grand Destinations is unique in its own way.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Mesquite tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Mesquite
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Mesquite trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Oasis Rv Park, Virgin River Hotel And Casino, Casablanca Hotel And Casino and Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort will meet your requirement of where to stay in Mesquite.
Book Grand destinations Tickets And Tours
Tours not available!
Getting around Grand Destinations, Mesquite
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 5.42 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 4 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 16.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 4.2 Kilometre and it will take around 50 minutes to reach the place on foot.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 10, taking around 3 minutes. The distance between the two points is 2.66 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 32 minutes for a distance of 2.66 Kilometre.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 7 minutes, covering a distance of 5.38 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 16.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 5.5 Kilometre and it will take around 66 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Grand Destinations, Mesquite
Room is nice and thank goodness the a/c works well because the high temperature this week is 115°! The pool is nice, cool and clean. None of the other amenities listed are on site though... if you want to go to the restaurant, casino or exercise room you have to drive to the Casablanca casino hotel which is down the street. Really bummed about that... Otherwise the Grand Destinations appears to be deserted other than a few cars in the parking lot. This is a perfect spot if you're not interested in gambling etc or just using this as a launching point as we are doing.
Comfortable, modern, spacious accommodations. Wish the room had a tub. Exercise equipment and laundry would be nice additions.
Basic, but clean and spacious accommodations at reasonable rates. Comfortable beds, nice showers, and a nice living room/kitchenette area make this a place you can relax and hang out in. Our unit was a two bed/two bath with a kitchenette with a small fridge, dishwasher, sink, and stovetop.
Room was way larger than I thought it would be, cozy and comfortable. Iove it.
Expecting a resort timeshare for a week through RCI, we were extremely disappointed in this property. It appears to be an old motel that has been facelifted to pretend to be a resort. It appears that two hotel rooms were joined and a kitchen replaced one of the bathrooms to create a "one-bedroom unit." Decor seems to be from the 80's, and not updated since. E.g.: Mirrors on upper half of walls, cracked lampshades, peeling laminate on kitchen cupboards, bathrooms over-lit (with those style of mirrors that have 6 light bulbs on each side, not matching), and living areas under-lit. Frayed carpet, loud air conditioners, and squeaky doors that don't all shut, small tv's. Pullout couches sleep like canoes. The pool area is basic. The painted wooden roofing over the jacuzzi is peeling badly. There are coin-op laundry facilities, if you don't mind going to the RV park next door. There is no computer/printer for guest use, but the office will print your boarding passes. More amenities are available (larger pool w/slide, fitness room, golf) at a casino resort 3/4 mile away). The garden area is pretty for walking in, there is free wifi, and the office staff were very friendly. Despite the name, this was not the grand destination we were anticipating, and we will not be returning.
- Other Attractions
- Casino New Burnswick
- Tidal Bore
- Irish-town Nature Park
- Acadian Museum
- Capitol Theater
- Notre-dame Of The Sacred Heart
- 47 Fleet St
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Casino New Burnswick
- Cheap Hotels Near Tidal Bore
- Hotels Near Irish-town Nature Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Acadian Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Capitol Theater
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Notre-dame Of The Sacred Heart
- Budget Hotels Near Moncton City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Moncton
- 5 Star Hotels Near Greater Moncton International Airport
- Cheap Hotels Near 47 Fleet St
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Las Vegas, Mesquite, Grand Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Diego, Mesquite
- Trip to Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park
- 2 Days Trip to mesquite
- 8 Day Trip to Mesquite from Kansas City
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Diego, Palm Springs, Mesquite
- 9 Day Trip to Las Vegas, Pocatello, Yellowstone National Park, Coeur dalene, Mesquite, Primm, Zion National Park from Spring Valley Lake
- Trip to Mesquite
- Trip to Tucumcari, Petrified Forest National Park, Williams, Grand Canyon National Park, Henderson, Las Vegas, Mesquite, Farmington, Lubbock, Abilene
- Trip to Las Vegas, Spokane Valley, Mesquite