Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L EuropeCurrently Open
- Address: 2 Rue Robert Schuman, 57160 Scy-Chazelles, France, Metz
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-387601015
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, War Memorial, Family And Kids
If you are a History student, then this place is a must for you. ‘Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison de l'Europe’ is a the Statesman Robert Schuman’s old mansion that has now been turned into a museum. The man had played a huge role in peacekeeping between all the European countries post World War-2. Feelings of Patriotism are bound to be aroused in this grandly done thematic presentation of the history. Highlights include:
- Detailed panels of information.
- Souvenirs and paintings of the happenings.
- Interactive way of giving information.
- Information available in multiple languages.
- A collection of personal items.
- Flowers and Vegetables Garden.
How to Reach Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L Europe
- Ask the local people for assistance.
- Restaurant Chez Rosa
- Cafe de la Poste
- La Nouvelle Promenade Karim
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.84% of people who visit Metz include Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L Europe in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
69.57% of people start their Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L Europe visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L Europe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centre Europeen Robert Schuman Maison De L Europe