Circuit Des Remparts, Metz
About Circuit Des Remparts, Metz
Circuit Des Remparts, Metz - Address
Address: Chemin des Corporations, 57000 Metz, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 239 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
To the south east of Metz is a walking trail. Spread over a distance of more than 4 kilometers, this trail will take you through the parts of Metz you need to visit if you wish to understand the place. Old structures that have defended the city, now sit proudly, well maintained and well restored. There is scenery that you will get to admire and there is solitude that you will be presented with. Highlights and must sees include:
- Banks of river Moselle and river Seille.
- Bridge of the Grids to Porte German.
- Walls of the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Fort Bellacroix- fortifications of the 18th and 19th century.
- Medieval gates an towers near the backwaters of rivers Moselle and Seille.
Circuit Des Remparts Information
- The walk is long. Carry water bottles with you.
- In summers, avoid an afternoon visit.
How To reach Circuit Des Remparts by Public Transport
- A 3 min taxi ride from the town centre.
Restaurants Near Circuit Des Remparts
- Cabana Cafe
- La Mie Caline
- Quick de Angouleme
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Circuit Des Remparts, Metz Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Cinema Palace
- Is Webdesign Creation De Sites Internet
- Citotel Alérion Gare
- Studio Bs
- Metz Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Metz
- What to See in 48 Hours in Metz
- What to See in 72 Hours in Metz
- How to Spend 5 Days in Metz
- How to Spend 6 Days in Metz
- How to Spend 7 Days in Metz