Cueillette De PeltreCurrently Closed
- Address: RD 955 face Parc Expos - Direction BasseBevoye | Peltre, 57245 Metz, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0387743293
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Adventure
Cueillette De Peltre - Review
Do you wish to visit a farm? Do you wish to walk the great green expanse, taking in the aromas of different fresh fruits and vegetables? Do you wish to lend a hand and learn a thing or two about working in the fields? Then Cueillette de Peltre is a place for you. Peltre is a small town located 5kms to the south east of Metz. The population of this town is as low as 1900. So the promise of prosperous farm fields and lack of crowd is fulfilled. One day here would exhaust you, but will surely leave you with unforgettable memories. Highlights include:
- Picking of fruits and vegetables with the crew.
- A guided tour of the place where you learn the whole process.
- The cattle.
- Fresh variety of Strawberry, Tomato, Apple, etc.
- Eat from what you picked- make salads, sandwiches or curries out of it.
- Shop. Take the Fresh stock home.
Cueillette De Peltre Information
- Parking is at owners risk. Do not unnecessarily take with you heavy, expensive things.
- Visit only through appointment.
- Reserve your dates according to the picking plan mentioned on website.
How To reach Cueillette De Peltre by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 91, 92, 93@Peltre Gare
Restaurants Near Cueillette De Peltre
- La Diligence KL
- Beef & Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cueillette De Peltre
16.56% of people who visit Metz include Cueillette De Peltre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
68.97% of people start their Cueillette De Peltre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cueillette De Peltre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cueillette De Peltre