Do you wish to visit a farm? Do you wish to walk the great green expanse, taking in the aromas of different fresh fruits and vegetables? Do you wish to lend a hand and learn a thing or two about working in the fields? Then Cueillette de Peltre is a place for you. Peltre is a small town located 5kms to the south east of Metz. The population of this town is as low as 1900. So the promise of prosperous farm fields and lack of crowd is fulfilled. One day here would exhaust you, but will surely leave you with unforgettable memories. Highlights include:
- Picking of fruits and vegetables with the crew.
- A guided tour of the place where you learn the whole process.
- The cattle.
- Fresh variety of Strawberry, Tomato, Apple, etc.
- Eat from what you picked- make salads, sandwiches or curries out of it.
- Shop. Take the Fresh stock home.
- Parking is at owners risk. Do not unnecessarily take with you heavy, expensive things.
- Visit only through appointment.
- Reserve your dates according to the picking plan mentioned on website.
- Bus no.: 91, 92, 93@Peltre Gare
- La Diligence KL
- Beef & Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.56% of people who visit Metz include Cueillette De Peltre in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
68.97% of people start their Cueillette De Peltre visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cueillette De Peltre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cueillette De Peltre