Metz CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: Place d'Armes, 57000 Metz, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-387361201
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Metz Cathedral is a Roman Catholic Cathedral which is also famous as Cathedral of Saint Stephen of Metz. The Cathedral has the world’s largest expanse of stained glass and has the classic works by Gothic, Hermann von Munster and his contemporaries. The architecture of Metz Cathedral is magnificent and grandeur. The limestone Church will leave you spellbound with its beauty and the design on the stained-glass windows. When you view it at night from Comedy Square which is across the river, you will witness one of the beautiful sights on earth.
Metz Cathedral Travel Tips
- Last entry, 15 minutes before closing time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Metz Cathedral
- The cathedral and the crypt - 2.5 €.
- The cathedral, the crypt and the treasury- 3 €.
- Stories and legends of the Saints- 2.5 €.
- The Stained Glass Window of the Cathedral- 2.5 €.
Metz Cathedral Hours
- The Crypt and The Treasure - 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Sunday- 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Metz Cathedral
- Tram TER, TGV to stop-Metz Railway Station
- La Cucina Di Casa
- Dauphine le
- Le Montecristo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Metz include Metz Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
88.97% of people start their Metz Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Metz Cathedral
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Metz Cathedral