Place De La ComedieCurrently Open
- Address: Place de la Comedie, Metz, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
If a place can define the city of Metz, it is this town square. The place is like an island, surrounded by the River Moselle on both the sides. It is lively, full of activity and provides the essence of the whole of Metz, however short your visit might be. For an evening stroll, when you are done exploring the rest of the city, this place is highly recommended. You could shop, you could go to a show or you could just sit and enjoy both the natural and the man-made attractions. Highlights include:
- A complex of theatres
- Opera halls
- Promenade along the Moselle River.
- A view of the buildings that belong to the middle-ages. And on the skyline of Metz, the cathedral spires.
- A garden
- An elegant fountain
- International centre for Jazz
- The place is spacious and well kept.
Place De La Comedie Travel Tips
- An evening visit would be advised if you want to catch the place at its liveliest.
- During Christmas, the decorations here are splendid. Good time to visit.
How to Reach Place De La Comedie
- Bus no.: 105, 110, 105, 107, 5, 15, 4@ Fort Moselle
- El Theatris
- Hotel Du Theatre
- Restaurant Des Roches
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.48% of people who visit Metz include Place De La Comedie in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.94% of people start their Place De La Comedie visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Place De La Comedie
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Place De La Comedie