Place Saint-louis, Metz
Place Saint-louis, Metz - Address
Address: Metz Centre, Metz, France
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Landmark, Square, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Place Saint-louis, Metz
It is an understatement to say that medieval times are interesting. This town square will transport you to those times. Its architecture is emblematic to the medieval era. It is the largest marketplace of Metz. It is a busy place, always full of activity. The liveliness of Metz is defined by this place. Highlights include:
- Loads of shops full of variety of items- ranging from household to luxury.
- The hand of the Maison du Gantier has been engraved on a wall, showing that this is where he’d slapped a German.
- The statue of St.Louis.
- Diamond shaped roofs.
- In all the buildings- groundfloor is for the shops, 1st and the 2nd floor are for lounges and restaurants, 3rd floor is for accommodation.
- Frequent fairs and exhibitions.
Place Saint-louis Information
- Best place to shop for souvenirs. Bargain for the best deal.
How To reach Place Saint-louis by Public Transport
- Bus no.: 13, 108, 12, 109, 1@Paraiges
Restaurants Near Place Saint-louis
- Le Bouche a Oreille
- Sushi Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.