Plan D'eau De MetzCurrently Open
- Address: Prom. Hildegarde, 57050 Longeville-lès-Metz, France Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
A beautiful park along with a lake is a perfect refuge on a day you have decided to relax. This is the largest green space in the middle of the city. The lake is man-made and the grassy meadows, well maintained. You can reach this place by walking alongside the river Moselle. The views are charming and if the weather is right, you might want to sit down and not get up very soon. There are enough activities for the kids to stay engaged in. And if you get bored of the nothingness after a while, there are other exciting things you could do. Highlights include:
- The promenade, with benches along the river.
- The swans
- The view of the Church
- Running trails
- Picnic Spots
- Basketball court
- Mini-Golf course
- Skateboard rink
- Temporary exhibitions
- Sound and Light show
Plan D'eau De Metz Travel Tips
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake.
- No drinking water fountains. Carry your own water bottles.
- Only one toilet in the premises.
Plan D'eau De Metz Hours
- Recommended time to visit between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Plan D'eau De Metz
- Bus no.: 1, 2, B, 11, A, 3, 4, 5@Republique
- Le Marrakech
- Pizza Casa Presto
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Metz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Metz and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plan D'eau De Metz Address: Prom. Hildegarde, 57050 Longeville-lès-Metz, France
- Plan D'eau De Metz Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Plan D'eau De Metz: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.23% of people who visit Metz include Plan D'eau De Metz in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.1% of people start their Plan D'eau De Metz visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Plan D'eau De Metz
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plan D'eau De Metz
People normally club together The Botanic Garden and Le Temple Neuf while planning their visit to Plan D'eau De Metz.