Agustin Melgar Olympic Velodrome3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Radames Trevino s/n, Venustiano Carranza, Jardin Balbuena, 15900 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, Mexico, Mexico City Map
- Phone: +52-5526120082
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
At this stadium, the track cycling event for 1968 Summer Olympics was hosted. The Velodrome is a large and a clean place where you can go for the various learning sessions related to different sports which are held at diverse slots. The stadium has a seating capacity for almost 6400 spectators. The atmosphere here is appropriate for you to exercise or run on the tracks in addition to any of your favourite sport which you wish to play. At this nice course, you must undertake the activity of cycling!
How to Reach Agustin Melgar Olympic Velodrome
- Bus SAUSA to stop-Radames Trevino
- Agustin Melgar Olympic Velodrome Address: Radames Trevino s/n, Venustiano Carranza, Jardin Balbuena, 15900 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX, Mexico, Mexico City
- Agustin Melgar Olympic Velodrome Contact Number: +52-5526120082
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!