Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco - Garden in Mexico City, Mexico. This is the coolest way to get away from Mexico’s bustle with friends and family and have a little fiesta all of your own. Over 80 km of canals make this place a very popular retreat, especially at night, when it’s a party everyday. And when we say night, we mean after 10 or 11 pm. The fun is a bit pricier than what you might be used to in the city, but it’s fun nonetheless. The place is decked with flowers everywhere, and you won’t go long before seeing an amusing mariachi or two. It’s Venice with a Spanish flavour. And in case you didn’t know, this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco is one of the tourist attractions in Mexico City itinerary 3 days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in Mexico City.
- Ride runs at 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- boat rides cost extra: about 180 pesos.
- Indulge the occasional musicians who’ll offer to play your favourite songs for a fee. Though it’ll probably be a bad performance.
- There are touts who’ll be very eager to offer you the best deals. Don’t listen to them. Do your own research, find your own organiser.
- There will be salesmen ready to annoy you on the water.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mexico City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mexico City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mexico City include Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
51.19% of people start their Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco
94.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Floating Gardens Of Xochimilco