Paseo De La ReformaCurrently Open
- Address: Paseos de la Reforma No. 42, Mexico City, Mexico
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Museum, Landmark, Walking Area, Monument, Family And Kids, Streets
Paseo De La Reforma - Review
Paseo De La Reforma - An Avenue in Mexico City, Mexico. This avenue of commere was brought about by an Emperors wish. He wanted to connect Chapultepec Castle with the National Palace. Passing through some of Mexico’s City’s most important landmarks and monuments, a drive or eve a walk along this road is a good way to spend a day.
The monuments include the Nino’s Heroes, a statue of the Diana (Roman goddess of the hunt), the Angel of Independence and the massive Revolution monument.
You’ll pass by the Museum of Anthropology, the Modern Art Museum and the Chapultepec Zoo. And don’t forget the many restaurants. The road is also a highly popular gathering ground for rallies and at the El Angel roundabout; the victories of the national football team are frequently celebrated.
On Sundays, the road s closed to vehicles, becoming a weekly boon to runners, bikers and pedestrians and the roads will even line up with medicos ready to tend to those who might injure themselves in exercise. Best way to do this road then, is to cycle.
Paseo De La Reforma Information
- Try the road on Sunday, start from the Capultepec Park early in the morning.
- The air is quite polluted.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mexico City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mexico City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paseo De La Reforma
95% of people who visit Mexico City include Paseo De La Reforma in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.18% of people start their Paseo De La Reforma visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Paseo De La Reforma
94.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paseo De La Reforma
Paseo De La Reforma Sightseeing Tours
Paseo De La Reforma Culture & Theme Based Tours
Paseo De La Reforma Map
Paseo De La Reforma Trips
Paseo De La Reforma, Mexico City Reviews
All QuestionsPaseo de la reforma
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal