Teatro Telcel12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 386, Ampliación Granada, 11529 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico, Mexico City Map
- Phone: +52-5549760505
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Avant Garde, intimate, sophisticated, safe, sustainable and functional –the adjectives will seem to be never-ending while you try to describe the Teatro Telcel. This premier performing arts theatre is operated by the theatre group OCESA and is often considered to be the best versatile theatres in the Latin America. Although the Teatro Telcel takes inspiration from the top-notch theatres from West End and Broadway in London, the visitors here are not necessarily royal but basic. The farthest seat in the lower section of the hall and the balcony are 24 metres and 27 metres from the main stage respectively so that the audience never miss a glimpse. The performers feel confident while performing as the Constelation sound system has 270 speakers distributed in the room strategically.
How to Reach Teatro Telcel
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Teatro Telcel Address: Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 386, Ampliación Granada, 11529 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico, Mexico City
- Teatro Telcel Contact Number: +52-5549760505
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.31% of people who visit Mexico City include Teatro Telcel in their plan
25% of people start their Teatro Telcel visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Telcel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Telcel
People normally club together Paseo De La Reforma and Basilica Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe while planning their visit to Teatro Telcel.