Bass Museum Of Art197 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2100 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3056737530
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Concert, Specialty Shop
The Bass Museum of Art houses installations of the Renaissance period and contemporary art. The Museum hosts several permanent and travelling exhibits. They also have lectures, concerts and educational programs. This is an ideal place to visit for those who are enthusiastic about art but not experts on the subject. There is also a gift shop within the museum, which is a branch of the popular store Elemental.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 3 days.
Bass Museum Of Art Travel Tips
- Docent tours by appointment. Free with museum admission.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bass Museum Of Art
- Seniors- $6 USD
- Children (Under 6)- Free
- Admission is Free.
How to Reach Bass Museum Of Art
- Bus Stop: Collins Av@21 St.
- Vintro Kitchen
- Eden Restaurant
- Morenos Cuba
- The Setai Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bass Museum Of Art Address: 2100 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
- Bass Museum Of Art Contact Number: +1-3056737530
- Bass Museum Of Art Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Bass Museum Of Art Price: 8 USD
- Time required to visit Bass Museum Of Art: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.64% of people who visit Miami include Bass Museum Of Art in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.5% of people start their Bass Museum Of Art visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bass Museum Of Art
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bass Museum Of Art
People normally club together HistoryMiami and Pubbelly Gastropub while planning their visit to Bass Museum Of Art.
People also prefer to start their day with Bass Museum Of Art.