Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park642 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1200 S. Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne, Florida 33149, Miami, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3053618779
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Light House, Park, Camp, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Water Sport, Picnic Spot
Located in Key Biscayne, the park is an ideal getaway from the fast paced city life of Miami. The park is named in honour of Bill Baggs who was the editor of the Miami News and died in 1969. The park is known for its 1-mile stretch of pristine beach, several picnic pavilions and historical lighthouse. The view from the lighthouse is quite charming and worth the hike. There are several activities that take place here like fishing, canoeing, kayaking and boating. It is also possible to go biking and hiking around the park area. The picnic facilities available here are extremely comfortable and available for large and small groups. There is also a visitor centre and museum with interesting exhibits here. There is boat camping allowed in No Name Harbour and a campsite for organized groups.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 7 days.
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Travel Tips
- Visitors are responsible for leaving the pavilion and grounds in the same condition as it was when they arrived.
- Bring your own fishing and swimming gear.
- Restroom facilities are available.
- There are 2 onsite restaurants that serve food and cold drinks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Admission Fee- $8.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Picnic Pavilion Fees: $100.00 plus tax per day- 15 pavilions with six picnic tables that accommodate 40 people.
- $150.00 plus tax per day- three large pavilions with 10 tables that accommodate 80 people.
- $15.00 per day- Electricity is available at the large shelters.
- $50.00 cleaning fee that may be assessed if the shelter and immediate vicinity is not cleaned prior to the group leaving.
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Hours
- Closing times vary depending on the season and time of sunset.
How to Reach Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Bus Stop: Crandon Bd@Cape Fla State PK
- The Lighthouse Cafe
- Boater’s Grill
- Sir Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Address: 1200 S. Crandon Boulevard, Key Biscayne, Florida 33149, Miami, United States
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Contact Number: +1-3053618779
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park Price: 2 USD
- Best time to visit Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.33% of people who visit Miami include Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.48% of people start their Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
People normally club together Miami Seaquarium and Cocowalk while planning their visit to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.