Biscayne National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 9700 SW 328 Street, Homestead, FL 33033, Miami, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-3052301144
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Boating, Scuba, Snorkeling , Fishing
Biscayne National Park - Review
Biscayne Bay National Park is located south of Miami and is an ideal place for a day trip or over night stay especially if you are a nature lover. The park offers tent camping and boat camping options. The park can only be accessed from the mainland by Dante Fascell Visitor Center. Activities offered at the park are boating, fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and scuba diving. The park is rich in flora and fauna and is a delight for nature lovers. It is one of the top destinations for scuba divers in the United States. The park consists of 44 island, however not all are open to tourists. The park is mostly underwater and best explored through scuba diving. The coral reef and the water are filled with marine life. Also conducted by the park, is the Maritime Heritage Trail, an underwater archaeological experience where one can see the historic shipwrecks.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
Biscayne National Park Information
- Bring mosquito repellent and comfortable clothing.
- All camping gear necessary must be carried.
- You can bring your own boat and dock here.
Biscayne National Park Ticket Prices
- Tent Camping (6 people): $15/night
- Boat Camping: $20/night
- Biscayne National Park does not have an entrance fee, but visitors holding Senior or Access passes receive a 50% reduction on tent camping and boat camping/overnight stay fees.
Biscayne National Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Dante Fascell Visitor Centre: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Convoy Point Visitor Centre: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Biscayne National Park
6.49% of people who visit Miami include Biscayne National Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.29% of people start their Biscayne National Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Biscayne National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Biscayne National Park
Biscayne National Park Map
Biscayne National Park Trips
Biscayne National Park, Miami Reviews
All QuestionsBiscayne national park
- Oak Run At Spoon Lake
- Kevin Schultze
- Ceylon Wayside
- St Peter Lutheran Church
- Our Saviour Lutheran Church
- Okamanpeedan Lake
- Rosenberg Airport
- Allen Bremer
- Ceylon Branch Library
- Carolina Baptist Church
- Green Sea-Floyds Library
- Grassy Bay Baptist Church
- Harvest Baptist Church
- Green Sea Baptist Church
- Mitchell Sea Baptist Church
Find places near Biscayne National Park, Miami
ATM 9710 SW 328th St0.19 km away
La Playa Grill 9698 SW 328th St0.324 km away
Aramark 9700 SW 344th St2.351 km away