Biscayne National Park, Miami
Biscayne National Park - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 9700 SW 328 Street, Homestead, FL 33033, Miami, United States
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Family And Kids, Boating, Scuba, Snorkeling , Fishing
Online trip planning was never so much of fun!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Need more info?
About Biscayne National Park, Miami
Biscayne Bay National Park is located south of Miami and is an ideal place for a day trip or over night stay especially if you are a nature lover. The park offers tent camping and boat camping options. The park can only be accessed from the mainland by Dante Fascell Visitor Center. Activities offered at the park are boating, fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling and scuba diving. The park is rich in flora and fauna and is a delight for nature lovers. It is one of the top destinations for scuba divers in the United States. The park consists of 44 island, however not all are open to tourists. The park is mostly underwater and best explored through scuba diving. The coral reef and the water are filled with marine life. Also conducted by the park, is the Maritime Heritage Trail, an underwater archaeological experience where one can see the historic shipwrecks.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
Biscayne National Park Information
- Bring mosquito repellent and comfortable clothing.
- All camping gear necessary must be carried.
- You can bring your own boat and dock here.
Biscayne National Park Ticket Prices
- Tent Camping (6 people): $15/night
- Boat Camping: $20/night
- Biscayne National Park does not have an entrance fee, but visitors holding Senior or Access passes receive a 50% reduction on tent camping and boat camping/overnight stay fees.
Biscayne National Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Dante Fascell Visitor Centre: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Convoy Point Visitor Centre: 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Biscayne National Park, Miami Reviews
All Questionsbiscayne national park
Find places near Biscayne National Park, Miami
ATM 9710 SW 328th St0.19 km away
La Playa Grill 9698 SW 328th St0.324 km away
Aramark 9700 SW 344th St2.351 km away
- Attractions near Biscayne National Park
- Homestead Miami Speedway
- Fruit & Spice Park
- Safari Edventure
- Publix Super Market At Eureka Promenade
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation
- Monkey Jungle
- The Kampong
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kendall East - Miami
- Jesse Williams Ranch
- The Falls
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Schnebly Redland's Winery & Brewery
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Miami
- New Providence Missionary Baptist Church
- Agustin Gainza Gallery
- Out Mission Church Of God In Christ
- Recovery Performance
- P M Arts
- Gateway Baptist Church
- Nina Torres Fine Art
- Biglietto Tickets Entertainment
- True Light Church Of Jesus Christ
- US Coast Guard Port Of Miami