Transforming from a business center where law firms and banks where the only reason to visit the neighborhood, Brickell today has come a long way with bustling shops, cafes, restaurants, hotels and historical residential places that have added to its vibrant population.
The shopping area with a Saks Fifth Avenue, many high brand stores and a dine-in movie theater, add to the urban appeal of the place while the stunning towers are the business head of Miami. The real estate of the neighborhood does take you by surprise with gorgeous condos that are preferred by the elite. Don’t miss out on exploring the swanky hangout places and trendy restaurants to later unwind with a visit to a luxury spa.
- El Cielo- an award-winning Colombian restaurant
- The Brickell City Centre- a place where you can shop for luxury labels
If you like living life in the fast lane, it doesn’t get better than this!
Entrance Ticket Details For Brickell
- Admission price of individual attractions in the neighborhood vary. For more information, visit the official website of the attraction.
- Recommended time of arrival is 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Timings of individual attractions in the neighborhood vary. For more information, visit the official website of the attraction.
How to Reach Brickell
- Train: Brickell
- Light Rail: Brickell Metromover Station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.