Grapeland water park is an ideal place for kids. The water park has numerous slides and fun water rides. The art around the park is designed by famous local artist Romero Britto. This 13-acre park has plenty of room for everyone to splash and play on a hot summer’s day. There are several lifeguards and attendants to ensure the safety of visitors. The main attractions are:
- The Captain’s Lagoon: A large recreational pool with no slides and meant for swimming only.
- Buccaneer River Ride: Float down the lazy river on inflated tubes and relax.
- Pirate’s Plunge: Numerous fast slides that take you to the pool below and also a big splash bucket.
- Shipwreck Island: A water slide area suitable for toddlers and small children.
The park also offers swimming lessons for children and adults. There is also a snack bar located in the park for food and beverages.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 7 days.
- Lifeguards are available throughout the park.
- Some areas and slides may have age and height restrictions.
- Dress code is strictly swimwear.
- Park timings and closures vary, please call before visiting.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Parking available.
- Grapeland water park phone number - +1 305-960-2951
Grapeland water park prices -
- Child: USD 7
- Miami-Dade County Residents: USD 12
- Non Residents: USD 15
Grapeland water park monthly pass -
- Adult: USD 30
- Child: USD 45
Grapeland water park miami annual pass -
- Miami-Dade County Residents: USD 85
- Non Residents: USD 120
- Miami-Dade County Residents: USD 120
- Non Residents: USD 160
Free for 1year old and under.
Grapeland water park timing -
- Sat and Sun: 10 am - 4:45 pm
- Mon - Fri: Closed
- Bus Stop: NW 37 Av at NW 14 St
- Champions Sports Bar
- Cane Fire Grille
- Sabor Latino
- Catch of the Day
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.43% of people who visit Miami include Grapeland Water Park in their plan
93.75% of people start their Grapeland Water Park visit around 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Grapeland Water Park
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grapeland Water Park
Summer fun at its best! A great place for children of all ages. The lifeguards are on top of everything there are plenty of lifeguards to make everybody feel safe. You can spend a whole day enjoying the three separate areas the lazy river is a blast. Little kids love the small on the water slides and the older kids and adults really did enjoy the lot bigger slides all in all this is a perfect place to send a hot Summer's Day
First time here glad you could bring your own snack, my great grandchildren had a blast. Staff very professional, love there were Lifeguards and the swim jackets available will recommend to family and friends. Should have another entrance discount for senior citizens. All in all good experience,
Outstanding clean park with nice bathrooms, exercise equipment along run
Pretty good time. Very crowded though. They have really fun water slides and the lazy river has a rapids section too. Great place to bring family and friends
Small water park at reasonable price to get in. If you coming early, you gonna have a good place under shades.
Are there any prices for the activities?Answer Report Abuse
The activities are included in the ticket price which is USD 7 for kids, USD 15 for Adults and USD 12 for Miami-Dade County resident adultsReport Abuse