Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach5506 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 1933-1945 Meridian Ave, Miami, FL 33139, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3055381663
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Memorial, Sculpture
Miami was once where many Holocaust survivors took refuge. The memorial is testament to their suffering and tragic history. The memorial has seven areas namely, The Beginning, The Arbor history, A Garden of meditation, The Dome of Contemplation, The Lonely path, The Sculpture of Love and Anguish, The Series of Vignettes, Sensing Both Love and Fear, The Memorial Wall, The Final Sculpture and Never Shall We Forget.
The centrepiece of the memorial is the “The Sculpture of Love and Anguish”, a bronze sculpture of an outstretched human hand reaching out to the heavens. The Arbor of History is a series of black granite labs etched with holocaust history.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach Travel Tips
- Please maintain solemnity when visiting here and keep noise levels low.
- Bring hats, sunglasses, sun block and bottled water.
- You may donate $2 USD for a self guided tour and brochure.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not permitted on the grounds of the Memorial.
- Groups of 10 or more people must make a reservation.
- Proper clothing, including shoes and shirts, is required.
- Personal photography is permitted.
- Pets are not allowed; however service animals are permitted.
Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach Hours
- The final time of admission is 10:00 pm.
How to Reach Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach
- Bus: Meridian Av@19ST
- Khong River House
- Abuela’s Cuban Kitchen
- Puntino-Dal Toro Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.49% of people who visit Miami include Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.05% of people start their Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach
92.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Holocaust Memorial - Miami Beach