Lowe Art MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 1301 Stanford Dr, Coral Gables, FL 33146, United States, 33146, Miami
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3052843535
- Fax: +1-3052842024
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Tour, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
Lowe Art Museum is located in the University of Miami in the Coral Gables area. It is operated and managed by the University of Miami. The museum houses a large collection of art works that range from the Renaissance period to modern art. The museum also has a large collection of glassworks. Famous artist here are Picasso and Monet and several others. There are private tours, group tours and school and university tours available for groups. A visit to the museum can prove enriching and educational for people of all ages. This is a small museum with a interesting collection.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
- Guided tours are available for groups and last 1 hour.
- Arrangements can be made for a tour combined with an activity (writing or art) lasting 90 minutes.
- Adults: $12.50
- Children 12 and over: $12.50
- Students / Senior Citizens: $8.00
- Free: Lowe members, University of Miami students, faculty and staff with ID and Children under 12.
- Closed on university holidays.
- For university holidays, refer to the website.
- Metrorail: University Station
- Bus Stop: Ponce De Leon Bd@Stanford Dr
- Moon Thai & Japanese Cuisine
- TGI Fridays
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.81% of people who visit Miami include Lowe Art Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their Lowe Art Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lowe Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lowe Art Museum
Important pieces in their permanent exhibition. Ceramic show, beautifuly presented. Friendly front desk staff. There's a mural in the gallery to the immediate left that, even though it's not completely "finished", it's a jewel. It shows different stages of completion, so we can appreciate "the secret" of the artist's process. A must-see for art majors and art enthusiasts.
Truly a gem! The Lowe houses some incredible works of art! It's a shame so many students pass it every day without realizing the treasures it holds.
Very nice, enjoyed our tour during Caine family weekend
A local gem, the Lowe has permanent and traveling exhibits, so everyone can find something to see and learn about.
Excellent Museum. One must visit into the art galleries for a good experience. Its amongst the great museums in Miami.