Lowe Art Museum, Miami
About Lowe Art Museum, Miami
Lowe Art Museum, Miami - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1301 Stanford Dr, Coral Gables, FL 33146, United States
Ticket Price: 13 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 14.9K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Tour, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Lowe Art Museum is located in the University of Miami in the Coral Gables area. It is operated and managed by the University of Miami. The museum houses a large collection of art works that range from the Renaissance period to modern art. The museum also has a large collection of glassworks. Famous artist here are Picasso and Monet and several others. There are private tours, group tours and school and university tours available for groups. A visit to the museum can prove enriching and educational for people of all ages. This is a small museum with a interesting collection.
Lowe Art Museum Information
- Guided tours are available for groups and last 1 hour.
- Arrangements can be made for a tour combined with an activity (writing or art) lasting 90 minutes.
Lowe Art Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: $12.50
- Children 12 and over: $12.50
- Students / Senior Citizens: $8.00
- Free: Lowe members, University of Miami students, faculty and staff with ID and Children under 12.
Lowe Art Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on university holidays.
- For university holidays, refer to the website.
How To reach Lowe Art Museum by Public Transport
- Metrorail: University Station
- Bus Stop: Ponce De Leon Bd@Stanford Dr
Restaurants Near Lowe Art Museum
- Moon Thai & Japanese Cuisine
- TGI Fridays
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lowe Art Museum, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
The museum had some interesting pieces--- specially in the Baroque and Renaissance galleries. Yet, the whole experience was somewhat marred by a rather hostile security officer. The entrance fee is too high for a museum of this size and the limited breadth of the collections.
Very expensive. University art museums should be open to all. Art is for everybody.
This museum was great and I actually learned a lot! It's located it a great area and if you like museums you will love this one. I went on a date with my girlfriend and she enjoyed herself as well. Be sure to check on Groupon of any deals on this place
I love the seats they give you
As a student, this is a great addition to campus. The museum has a very nice Egyptian, modern and renaissance collections for its size. It also has a couple of Miro's and they constantly bring new collections.
- Nearby Attractions
- West Little River Park
- Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Tongue And Cheek
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Versailles Bakery
- Mi Rinconcito Mexicano
- Sunset Champagne Cruise Miami Aqua Tours
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 48 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 72 Hours in Miami
- How to Spend 5 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 6 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 7 Days in Miami