Miami Children's Museum
Tours for Miami Children's Museum
About Miami Children's Museum, Miami
The Miami Children’s Museum is located on Watson Island. It has 14 interactive and fun exhibits that offer kids a hands-on learning experience. They also have a KidSmart gift shop, preschool classrooms, a learning and resource centre that all focus on fostering knowledge and interest on art, culture and community. The various activities and exhibits are:
- Castle of Dreams: A two-story sandcastle with sands from around the world.
- Bank: A six-foot piggy bank teaching kids how to save, spend and earn money.
- Health & Wellness Centre: Focussed on healthy habits for healthy living.
- Pet Central: Kids learn about pet care and can even pick a pet.
- Safety Zone: Teaches kids about the police, fire fighters and other protectors in society.
- Supermarket: Shop for ingredients and fruits and checkout at the counter.
- Meet Miami: Explore different neighbourhoods and cultures of Miami.
- The Sea and Me: Water play especially for young kids.
- Ocean Odyssey: Mysteries of the ocean in a 900-gallon marine tank.
- Everglades Park: Explore the everglades with its alligators and ospreys.
- You and Me and Teddy Bears Too: Teddy bear displays and workshop with a moral focus.
- Port of Miami: The inner workings of a port.
- Cruise Ship: Experience a cruise ship’s working and navigation.
- All About Art: Kids can create their own masterpieces.
- World Music Studio: Musical instruments, recording studio and a look into different genres of music.
- Mt. MiChiMu : An indoor rock-climbing experience.
- Seth’s Construction Zone: Play with and understand how different building equipment’s work.
Miami Children's Museum is one of the attractions in 2 Days Itinerary Miami. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Miami Children's Museum Information
- There are no adults allowed in the Museum without children.
- No children allowed without adults (18 and over).
- Parking rates are $1/hour, seven days a week.
Miami Children's Museum Tickets Prices
- Adult: $20
- Florida Residents: $15
- Children under 1: Free
How To Get To Miami Children's Museum by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Mac Arthur CY@Watson Island
Restaurants Near Miami Children's Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, FL 33132, United States
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 51.6K times in trip plans
Children Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Miami Children's Museum Tickets And Tours
Experience Miamiâs highlights by boat and bus on this combo tour. Take a sightseeing coach tour through the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and bustling downtown Miami. Then, relax on a cruise along Biscayne Bay to admire the skyline and spot celebrity houses. Top it off with a thrilling airboat ride through nearby Everglades National Park!
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this hop-on hop-off tour--the perfect way to get around and see it all! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses. Choose from one or two days and tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach and Little Havana. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Biscayne Bay Cruise to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water.
Experience panoramic views of lush vegetation teeming with wildlife as you venture deep into the interior of the Florida tropical wetlands on a Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure. Explore the wilderness as you glide through the water, learning about the areaâs complex ecosystem and history with narration from your bilingual airboat captain and guide. As part of your swamp tour, score an up-close look at wetland reptiles during an alligator wildlife show, and wander through jungle trails filled with crocodilian exhibits before you return to your airboat. Round-trip transport from Miami is included.
Share your experience - Rate Miami Children's Museum, Miami
It was good but not so much fun for my one year old girl. It needs more variety and sitting area for the parents. But I guess I will be coming back when she can enjoy more and can learn from each scenario.
We enjoy coming on Mondays, because it's supposed to be 5 and under children. Plenty to do. Storytime mixed with music is wonderful. We love the whole place. Membership is well worth it. Can't wait to go back with the 1 year old. He loves it here. Inside and cool. Employees are very helpful and courteous. We go at least twice a month, if not more.
The place is nice for young children, but I feel that they need staff around the museum to help the children interact with the areas because it seems like a dress-up playground instead of a museum. Also, when purchasing the tickets they don't explain to you that there are packages and other things they just ask if you're a florida resident. Since children don't see what we see, they just have fun and I guess that is what matters.
So much fun! We went on a Friday at 2pm. The museum is 2 stories, and although we were there 4 hours there were still some exhibits we missed. The publix supermarket was the highlight for the girls, the Lego exhibit entertained our son, and the karaoke kids is a must! All the exhibits are hands-on and you will get the most if you just engulf yourself into being a kid again. We must've spent 15-30 minutes at each exhibit, but from young to old we all had a blast! Very impressed and well worth the admission, wish we would've made it an all day event!
We had an excellent time! 6 & 3, we sang karaoke, played race with boats. We were fisherman, doctors, artists, bankers and so much more! Loved the interactive money station, the art painting station and of course the grocery station! Great time
- Nearby Attractions
- Vizcaya Musuem And Gardens
- Michael's Genuine Food And Drink
- Key West
- Lowe Art Museum
- Gator Park
- The Bazaar By Jose Andres
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation
- Miami-dade County Fair And Exposition
- Freedom Tower
- Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Miami
- 2 Days in Miami
- 3 Days in Miami
- 4 Days in Miami
- 5 Days in Miami
- 6 Days in Miami
- 7 Days in Miami