Miami Children's Museum6209 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, FL 33132, United States, 33132
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3053735437
- Fax: +1-3053735431
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
The Miami Children’s Museum is located on Watson Island. It has 14 interactive and fun exhibits that offer kids a hands-on learning experience. They also have a KidSmart gift shop, preschool classrooms, a learning and resource centre that all focus on fostering knowledge and interest on art, culture and community. The various activities and exhibits are:
- Castle of Dreams: A two-story sandcastle with sands from around the world.
- Bank: A six-foot piggy bank teaching kids how to save, spend and earn money.
- Health & Wellness Centre: Focussed on healthy habits for healthy living.
- Pet Central: Kids learn about pet care and can even pick a pet.
- Safety Zone: Teaches kids about the police, fire fighters and other protectors in society.
- Supermarket: Shop for ingredients and fruits and checkout at the counter.
- Meet Miami: Explore different neighbourhoods and cultures of Miami.
- The Sea and Me: Water play especially for young kids.
- Ocean Odyssey: Mysteries of the ocean in a 900-gallon marine tank.
- Everglades Park: Explore the everglades with its alligators and ospreys.
- You and Me and Teddy Bears Too: Teddy bear displays and workshop with a moral focus.
- Port of Miami: The inner workings of a port.
- Cruise Ship: Experience a cruise ship’s working and navigation.
- All About Art: Kids can create their own masterpieces.
- World Music Studio: Musical instruments, recording studio and a look into different genres of music.
- Mt. MiChiMu : An indoor rock-climbing experience.
- Seth’s Construction Zone: Play with and understand how different building equipment’s work.
Miami Children's Museum is one of the attractions in 2 Days Itinerary Miami. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Miami Children's Museum Travel Tips
- There are no adults allowed in the Museum without children.
- No children allowed without adults (18 and over).
- Parking rates are $1/hour, seven days a week.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miami Children's Museum
- Adult: $20
- Florida Residents: $15
- Children under 1: Free
How to Reach Miami Children's Museum
- Bus stop: Mac Arthur CY@Watson Island
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.01% of people who visit Miami include Miami Children's Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.64% of people start their Miami Children's Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Miami Children's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miami Children's Museum