Miami Children's Museum, Miami
Miami Children's Museum, Miami - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 980 MacArthur Causeway, Miami, FL 33132, United States
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 51.7K times in trip plans
Children Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Miami Children's Museum, Miami
The Miami Children’s Museum is located on Watson Island. It has 14 interactive and fun exhibits that offer kids a hands-on learning experience. They also have a KidSmart gift shop, preschool classrooms, a learning and resource centre that all focus on fostering knowledge and interest on art, culture and community. The various activities and exhibits are:
- Castle of Dreams: A two-story sandcastle with sands from around the world.
- Bank: A six-foot piggy bank teaching kids how to save, spend and earn money.
- Health & Wellness Centre: Focussed on healthy habits for healthy living.
- Pet Central: Kids learn about pet care and can even pick a pet.
- Safety Zone: Teaches kids about the police, fire fighters and other protectors in society.
- Supermarket: Shop for ingredients and fruits and checkout at the counter.
- Meet Miami: Explore different neighbourhoods and cultures of Miami.
- The Sea and Me: Water play especially for young kids.
- Ocean Odyssey: Mysteries of the ocean in a 900-gallon marine tank.
- Everglades Park: Explore the everglades with its alligators and ospreys.
- You and Me and Teddy Bears Too: Teddy bear displays and workshop with a moral focus.
- Port of Miami: The inner workings of a port.
- Cruise Ship: Experience a cruise ship’s working and navigation.
- All About Art: Kids can create their own masterpieces.
- World Music Studio: Musical instruments, recording studio and a look into different genres of music.
- Mt. MiChiMu : An indoor rock-climbing experience.
- Seth’s Construction Zone: Play with and understand how different building equipment’s work.
Miami Children's Museum is one of the attractions in 2 Days Itinerary Miami. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Miami Children's Museum Information
- There are no adults allowed in the Museum without children.
- No children allowed without adults (18 and over).
- Parking rates are $1/hour, seven days a week.
Miami Children's Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: $20
- Florida Residents: $15
- Children under 1: Free
How To reach Miami Children's Museum by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Mac Arthur CY@Watson Island
Restaurants Near Miami Children's Museum
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miami Children's Museum, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
Don't listen to bad reviews. You gotta be beyond stuck up and unsatisfied in general if you don't love this place. It was amazing!!! I went for the free Friday, but now I desperately want a membership. So what's up 🎅 Santa? Had a blast.
At least 4h guaranteed fun time to spend with your toddlers and small kids. Play areas are small but Ok, they are Bank, Medical, Fire, Building, Dinosaurs, Supermarket, Music, Arts, Cruise and Gym. Place needs an urgent refurbish and some fixing to be more educational, more personnel to organize people/kids in order to avoid crowds. External playground is so small for the public and in general entire building seems small for all the attendance. 20 USD per kid and adult (at least 60 for a small family) is so pricey for a family and the service. Its a try recommendation, its seems not really a Child Museum but more a Playground or place for kids
One of the best places in Miami to bring your kids. Lots of activities. Make sure you have at least 3-4 hours of time
It was good but not so much fun for my one year old girl. It needs more variety and sitting area for the parents. But I guess I will be coming back when she can enjoy more and can learn from each scenario.
Kids really enjoyed the museum. Staff was very friendly and answered any questions we had. 3 hours well spent!