Miami Seaquarium7965 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, United States, 33149, Miami
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3053615705
- Fax: +1-9737599100
- Ticket Price: 52 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
The oldest oceanarium in the USA is also home to the killer whale Lolita, but the orca shows are just the tip of the iceberg. Here, they’ll let you swim with dolphins, or seals, for a fee of course. Shout commands, feed them fish snacks, kiss them and generally make a new, sleek friend. You can even chill with a sea lion, a creature that looks like a sleek pug of the sea. For photographs, let the guides handle it, who’ll provide you with disposable underwater cameras. Just listen to the guides. Miami Seaquarium is one of the attractions in 4 Days Itinerary Miami and 3 Days Itinerary Miami. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Miami Seaquarium Travel Tips
- Souvenirs and photographic memorabilia are exorbitantly priced.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miami Seaquarium
- Daily Ticket: $44. 99, Child: $34. 99
- For annual passes and other tours, refer to the website.
Miami Seaquarium Hours
- Refer the official calendar for the daily timings.
How to Reach Miami Seaquarium
- 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway
- Toro Toro
- Naoi Miami
- Urban Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.38% of people who visit Miami include Miami Seaquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.5% of people start their Miami Seaquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miami Seaquarium
94.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miami Seaquarium