- Address: 100 SE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33131, USA, United States
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower
Miami Tower - Review
The Miami Tower is in central downtown Miami. It is a forty-seven story skyscraper, and currently ranks as the 8th tallest building in Miami and Florida. This striking 625 feet tall building was built in 1987. The Sky Lobby gives a great vantage point to experience the magnanimous effect of the structure, and see the great view of the city. It is famous for featuring in a number of films, usually for its night time illumination. Elaborate lighting of the entire building, including the dramatic three glass tiers is done on any special occasion like a festival, event or season.
Miami Tower Information
- The tower is lit up with different colors on certain holidays.
Miami Tower Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is 4 pm to 8 pm.
How To reach Miami Tower by Public Transport
- Light rail: MMI, MMO to stop- Knight Center Metromover Station.
- Buses 3, 93, 95, 103, 107-95e Hollywood, 109-95e Pembroke Pines/ Miramar, 110-595e Sunrise/Miami, 119, 195, 196 to stop- SE 1 St & 1 Ave
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Miami Tower
0.22% of people who visit Miami include Miami Tower in their plan
95% of people start their Miami Tower visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Miami Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miami Tower
People normally also visit Zoo Miami while planning their trip to Miami Tower.