Miami Tower, Miami
About Miami Tower, Miami
Miami Tower, Miami - Address
Address: 100 SE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Time Required: 00:20 Mins
Added 143 times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Miami Tower is in central downtown Miami. It is a forty-seven story skyscraper, and currently ranks as the 8th tallest building in Miami and Florida. This striking 625 feet tall building was built in 1987. The Sky Lobby gives a great vantage point to experience the magnanimous effect of the structure, and see the great view of the city. It is famous for featuring in a number of films, usually for its night time illumination. Elaborate lighting of the entire building, including the dramatic three glass tiers is done on any special occasion like a festival, event or season.
Miami Tower Information
- The tower is lit up with different colors on certain holidays.
Miami Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time of arrival is 4 pm to 8 pm.
How To reach Miami Tower by Public Transport
- Light rail: MMI, MMO to stop- Knight Center Metromover Station.
- Buses 3, 93, 95, 103, 107-95e Hollywood, 109-95e Pembroke Pines/ Miramar, 110-595e Sunrise/Miami, 119, 195, 196 to stop- SE 1 St & 1 Ave
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miami Tower, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- El Rey De Las Fritas
- La Carreta
- Olive Garden
- Days Inn Miami Airport North
- Miami Sun Hotel
- Wet Seal
- Dairy Queen Store
- Buybuy Baby
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 48 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 72 Hours in Miami
- How to Spend 5 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 6 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 7 Days in Miami