Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami
Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Mile Marker 35 U.S. 41, Miami, FL 33194, United States
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami
This surviving Miccosukee village showcases the life and culture of the tribe. There is a wide range of displays and demonstrations that highlight the art and craftwork of the people. You will find fine examples of woodcarving, patchwork, beadwork, basket weaving and doll making. There is also a museum and gift shop where you can buy these items and jewellery. They conduct gator shows and airboat tours through the “River of Grass” where one can get up close with the formidable alligators that thrive in the region. Do check out the Miccosukee Restaurant that serves up delicacies from the tribal cuisine like fry bread, pumpkin bread, Everglades frog legs, ‘gator’ and catfish, as well as, standard American cuisine. Visitors also get a chance to see the dwellings of the tribe. The annual Tribal Festive is held here every year in December.
Miccosukee Indian Village Information
- The airboat ride is 30 minutes and includes a 10-minute stop at an authentic hammock-style Indian Camp.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes fit for the outdoors.
Miccosukee Indian Village Ticket Prices
- Alligator Shows Cost: $12.00 Adults, $6.00 Children (6-12), 5 & under Free
- Airboat Rides Cost: Adults $20.00, Children $12.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
- Private Tours on Smaller Airboats: 35 MIN: Adults $45.00, Children $15.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
- 1 HOUR: Adults $55.00, Children $20.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
Miccosukee Indian Village Opening and Closing Hours
- Village & Airboats are open daily: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Indian Village Guided Tours: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- Alligator Shows: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
- Restaurant is open daily: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Restaurants Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Miccosukee Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
Visiting from the UK we were highly impressed with the knowledge and friendlyness of the staff. Great place, great people, highly recommend a visit. A+
Do not go there! Fan boat ride was boring. The guide was awful. He had zero personality. I've had a better time sitting in traffic on I-95
We had a great time at the Indian Reservation, Our Tour Company was excellent teaching us about the Miccosukees, Thank you Miami Sunshine Group Tours & Adventures
Very nice place to go. Specialy Tyler and his alligator show... fun, and very professional with the animals
Very clean village, family friendly. Alligator show was AMAZING. Worth the drive.