Miccosukee Indian Village
Tours for Miccosukee Indian Village
About Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami
This surviving Miccosukee village showcases the life and culture of the tribe. There is a wide range of displays and demonstrations that highlight the art and craftwork of the people. You will find fine examples of woodcarving, patchwork, beadwork, basket weaving and doll making. There is also a museum and gift shop where you can buy these items and jewellery. They conduct gator shows and airboat tours through the “River of Grass” where one can get up close with the formidable alligators that thrive in the region. Do check out the Miccosukee Restaurant that serves up delicacies from the tribal cuisine like fry bread, pumpkin bread, Everglades frog legs, ‘gator’ and catfish, as well as, standard American cuisine. Visitors also get a chance to see the dwellings of the tribe. The annual Tribal Festive is held here every year in December.
Miccosukee Indian Village Information
- The airboat ride is 30 minutes and includes a 10-minute stop at an authentic hammock-style Indian Camp.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes fit for the outdoors.
Miccosukee Indian Village Tickets Prices
- Alligator Shows Cost: $12.00 Adults, $6.00 Children (6-12), 5 & under Free
- Airboat Rides Cost: Adults $20.00, Children $12.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
- Private Tours on Smaller Airboats: 35 MIN: Adults $45.00, Children $15.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
- 1 HOUR: Adults $55.00, Children $20.00 (6-12), 5 & under Free
Miccosukee Indian Village Opening and Closing Hours
- Village & Airboats are open daily: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Indian Village Guided Tours: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- Alligator Shows: 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm
- Restaurant is open daily: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Restaurants Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Miccosukee Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Mile Marker 35 U.S. 41, Miami, FL 33194, United States
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Miccosukee Indian Village Tickets And Tours
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this hop-on hop-off tour--the perfect way to get around and see it all! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses. Choose from one or two days and tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach and Little Havana. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Biscayne Bay Cruise to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water.
Experience panoramic views of lush vegetation teeming with wildlife as you venture deep into the interior of the Florida tropical wetlands on a Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure. Explore the wilderness as you glide through the water, learning about the areaâs complex ecosystem and history with narration from your bilingual airboat captain and guide. As part of your swamp tour, score an up-close look at wetland reptiles during an alligator wildlife show, and wander through jungle trails filled with crocodilian exhibits before you return to your airboat. Round-trip transport from Miami is included.
Enjoy a small group experience and escape the tourist trap restaurants like locals do. The South Beach Food Tour is a culinary tour that will enhance your knowledge about the history, architecture and social movements of Miami. You will get to try mouthwatering dishes in 5 restaurants and let expert local tour guides take you through the Art Deco District and tell you the story of how Miami has risen from a peripheral town to the worlds most exciting tourist destination. Get to know Miami like a local in just 3-hours of walking around the neighborhoods.
Share your experience - Rate Miccosukee Indian Village, Miami
Very clean village, family friendly. Alligator show was AMAZING. Worth the drive.
My husband and I went on the airboat ride there which was so much fun and interesting. We stopped at a small Indian site and were able to walk around it. There were alligators that stayed around that area that we got to see!! We didn't take the tour through the actual village near the airboat ride though as that was an additional price. They did have tickets for a combo price to go through the village and take the airboat ride or you could buy a separate ticket for each site if you don't want to do both!!
Nice boardwalk. Lots of native craft shops. Alligator show is the best and most informative of all that I have seen.
Nice reconstruction of a typical native Village. The show with the gators was also nice.
I did enjoy there alligator show plus their museum showing Miccosukee traditions, bekiefs, their lifestyle is very infiormative. I do recommend it. Enjoy attached photos from yours truly - GLOBAL now TOUR GUIDE. (Why Global? Because USA is the 11th cuntry I've been visiting).
- Nearby Attractions
- Mango's Tropical Cafe, Restaurant And Nightclub
- Vizcaya Musuem And Gardens
- Michael's Genuine Food And Drink
- Key West
- Lowe Art Museum
- Gator Park
- The Bazaar By Jose Andres
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation
- Miami-dade County Fair And Exposition
- Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- 5 Star Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Budget Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Cheap Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Luxury Hotels Near Miccosukee Indian Village
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Miami
- 2 Days in Miami
- 3 Days in Miami
- 4 Days in Miami
- 5 Days in Miami
- 6 Days in Miami
- 7 Days in Miami