This is a protected habitat where endangered primates roam freely within 30 acres of green space. A wild life park and a tourist attraction, Monkey Jungle has over 400 primates from 30 species. There is also an Amazonian Rain forest and an aviary here. The gift shop is themed around the various species here. In 1994 a team of archaeologists discovered 10,000-year-old fossil specimens including human teeth and bones from animals such as the sabre-tooth tiger, dire wolf, Pleistocene horse and camel, the dig is now frequently visited. Other attractions include Wild Monkey Swimming Pool and Hanging with the Orangs.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 1 day.
Monkey Jungle Travel Tips
- Ticket Prices do not include tax.
- There is no charge for children under the age of 3.
- Pizza, hotdogs, ice cream and sodas are available at the snack bar.
- Do not feed the animals.
Entrance Ticket Details For Monkey Jungle
- Children (3 – 9yrs): $23.95 USD
- Senior 65+: $27.95 USD
- Children under 3, no charge
Monkey Jungle Hours
- Ticket office closes at 4:00 pm.
- Monkey Jungle's gift shop is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm daily.
How to Reach Monkey Jungle
- Bus Stop- Busway@SW 216 St
- Snack Bar at Monkey Jungle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.29% of people who visit Miami include Monkey Jungle in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.28% of people start their Monkey Jungle visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Monkey Jungle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monkey Jungle