Ricoh Diamond Club, Miami
About Ricoh Diamond Club, Miami
Ricoh Diamond Club, Miami - Address, Phone Number
Address: NW 6 St, Miami, FL 33125, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 27 times in trip plans
Club, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Ricoh Diamond Club, is like the jewel of Marlins Park, in Miami. The club gives the best view of the baseball field and the game. In Miami, it provides the most exclusive premium seating experience. Luxury all-inclusive high-end dining and the most breathtaking views of the field is what draws people to this thrilling place.
Large comfortable seating close to the action, and a range of delicious food and beverages, it’s difficult to find a more impressive and majestic way to enjoy a game.
Ricoh Diamond Club Ticket Prices
- Price range of tickets is 250 USD to 400 USD
How To reach Ricoh Diamond Club by Public Transport
- Bus 17 to stop: NW 17 Av@Nw 3 St.
- Bus 7 to stop: NW 7 St@NW 15 Av.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ricoh Diamond Club, Miami Reviews - Write a Review
Best place in the stadium to watch a game from. All you can eat and drink included in your ticket price. Doesn't feel like you are even at a ballpark.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Shops At Midtown Miami
- Cubaocho Museum And Performing Arts Center
- Dominoes Park
- Kennedy Park
- Florida Grand Opera
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- Santa's Enchanted Forest
- Magic City Casino
- Miami Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 48 Hours in Miami
- What to See in 72 Hours in Miami
- How to Spend 5 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 6 Days in Miami
- How to Spend 7 Days in Miami