St. Bernard De Clairvaux ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: 16711 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3059451461
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Architecture , Monastery
The Ancient Spanish Monastery and the Church of St. Bernard de Clairvaux was originally built in Sacramenia in Segovia, Spain, in the 12th century. It was dismantled and moved to the United States and reassembled in its final location in Miami in the early 20th Century by millionaire William Randolph Hearst. The medieval architecture of the structure has been retained and the building is one of the oldest in the western hemisphere. The cloister has a permanent exhibit that tells the story of this historic landmark. The grounds and church are a popular wedding venue. However the interesting history is a major attraction for tourists and architecture enthusiasts. It is also a place of worship and holds regular mass.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
- The venue can be booked for filming and private events.
- Private tours are available.
- Closed for private events, call before visiting to check schedule.
- Students & Seniors: $5.00
- Mass is held on Sundays at 8:00 am and 10:15 am in English and at 12:15 pm in Spanish.
- Last admission is at 4:00 pm.
- Tours are available most days from 10:00 am until 4:30 pm
- Bus Stop: NE 164 St at NE 22 Av
- Ginza Japanese Buffet
- Grill Time Restaurant
- Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.12% of people who visit Miami include St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56% of people start their St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church
Went to a wedding and reception there in '06. Beautiful grounds food and service from staff. The ceremony was in the lovely chapel. Will never forget❤️
Amazing building and architecture- unfortunately it was closed today 28th Dec
I loved it. I've never been to the monastery and I have lived here for a long time. It's a beautiful playtime visit and it's not expensive.
A very cool site. It was something that one wouldn't expect to be in FL. It was beautiful and kept up very well. There were also some great pieces in their collection as we entered. Check this out if you're able.
I've come here for years, and it's still just as pretty and impressive