St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church488 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 16711 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3059451461
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Architecture , Monastery
The Ancient Spanish Monastery and the Church of St. Bernard de Clairvaux was originally built in Sacramenia in Segovia, Spain, in the 12th century. It was dismantled and moved to the United States and reassembled in its final location in Miami in the early 20th Century by millionaire William Randolph Hearst. The medieval architecture of the structure has been retained and the building is one of the oldest in the western hemisphere. The cloister has a permanent exhibit that tells the story of this historic landmark. The grounds and church are a popular wedding venue. However the interesting history is a major attraction for tourists and architecture enthusiasts. It is also a place of worship and holds regular mass.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church Travel Tips
- The venue can be booked for filming and private events.
- Private tours are available.
- Closed for private events, call before visiting to check schedule.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church
- Students & Seniors: $5.00
St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church Hours
- Mass is held on Sundays at 8:00 am and 10:15 am in English and at 12:15 pm in Spanish.
- Last admission is at 4:00 pm.
- Tours are available most days from 10:00 am until 4:30 pm
How to Reach St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church
- Bus Stop: NE 164 St at NE 22 Av
- Ginza Japanese Buffet
- Grill Time Restaurant
- Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.56% of people who visit Miami include St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56% of people start their St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Bernard De Clairvaux Church