The Barnacle Historic State ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 3485 Main Hwy, Miami, FL 33133, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3054426866
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids
The Barnacle Historic State Park - Review
The Barnacle Historic State Park is a 5-acre property, which includes one of the oldest houses in the area and its surrounding grounds. The park gets it’s name from the house itself, which is called The Barnacle and was built in 1891. It was the home of a pioneer of the county, Ralph Middleton Munroe. The house offers stunning views of the bay and the grounds offer a nice spot for a picnic. Several musical concerts, plays and events are held on the grounds of the park, which are sponsored by The Barnacle Society.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
The Barnacle Historic State Park Information
- Group Tours are available by advance reservation only.
- Please tender exact change for admission fee.
- Please use the honour box to pay admission fee.
- Pets are permitted on park grounds but not inside the historic Barnacle House.
- Pets are not permitted for any of the special events held here.
- There is no parking available in the park itself, except for those with disabilities.
- Group tours for up to 30 visitors are available with two-week's advance reservation on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
The Barnacle Historic State Park Ticket Prices
- Per person: $2
- Ages 5 and under: Free
- Ages 13 and up:$3
- Ages 6-12:$1
- Ages 5 and under: Free
The Barnacle Historic State Park Hours
- Daily Tours are conducted at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm.
- Open only for group tours on Wednesday & Thursday.
How To reach The Barnacle Historic State Park by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Grand Av at Commodore PZ
- Metrorail: Coconut Grove Metrorail Station
Restaurants Near The Barnacle Historic State Park
- Green Street Cafe
- The Knife
- Steak House
- LuLu - Coconut Grove
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Barnacle Historic State Park
1.75% of people who visit Miami include The Barnacle Historic State Park in their plan
75% of people start their The Barnacle Historic State Park visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Barnacle Historic State Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Barnacle Historic State Park
The Barnacle Historic State Park Trips
The Barnacle Historic State Park, Miami Reviews
A hidden gem of a park in the heart of Coconut Grove. A great spot to stop by during a scenic bike ride thru area.
Beautiful Park,the historic place with a lot of tropical hardwood hammock around and the great view to Biscayne Bay,nice tour in the cozy house,staff very cool special the range/gift shop guy .I like the big pavilion for rent with a moderate price for all kinds of occasions with 50 guest max but No alcohol
A small park with a good view of the bay. Not much to do here but a good place to relax.
Very cute and quaint. Also very small but a nice inclusion in the city. The rangers were very helpful and friendly
Nice place to visit, the view is beautiful!!! I recommend you the tour inside of the house, very interesting and well narrated and explained by this less young nice man. It is a grate miracle that this please has survived as it was.