The Falls355 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8888 SW 136th St, Miami, FL 33176, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3052554571
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center
The Falls is one of the largest open air shopping centres in Miami. It offers visitors an extensive range of shopping, dining and entertainment options. True to its name “The Falls” is designed around a lavishly landscaped manmade lagoon, numerous fountains, waterfalls and ponds. There are more than 100 stores and restaurants located in this mall. The main anchors are Bloomingdales, Macy’s and the Regal cinema theatre. It is an ideal place for stress-free shopping in a picturesque setting.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Miami itinerary 5 days.
The Falls Travel Tips
- Dress according to the weather as the mall is open-air and exposed to the elements.
- There is plenty of parking and security available at hand.
- The fountains and green spaces are a good place to relax and take a break from shopping.
- Contact Number for Shopping Line: (305) 255-4570
How to Reach The Falls
- Bus Stop: SW 136 St & US # 1
- P.F.Chang's China Bistro
- Red Robin
- Brio Tuscan Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.84% of people who visit Miami include The Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their The Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Falls