Zoo Miami7256 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 12400 SW 152nd St, Miami, FL 33177, United States, 33177
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-3052510400
- Fax: +1-3053786381
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
The oldest and only tropical zoo in the USA kicked off in 1948 with the purchase of three monkeys, a goat, and to black bears. The zoo continued to slowly acquire animals, and despite a umber of setbacks that included two devastating hurricanes, it became one of the most prominent zoo’s in the country. The exhibits include a wide range of animals from four continents; the Indian Rhinoceros, a white Bengal Tiger, Giraffes, Kangaroos etc. The Aviary is famous for over three hundred specimens of exotic birds spread over more than seventy species. Miami Zoo is one of the attractions in 4 Days Itinerary Miami. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zoo Miami
- Adult (13+): $19.95
- Child (3-12): $15.95
- Children 2 and under: Free
Zoo Miami Hours
- Weekdays: Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 3:30 pm.
- Weekends and Holidays: Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 4:00 pm.
- Thanksgiving Day: Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 2:00 pm.
- Christmas Day: Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 4:00 pm.
- New Year's Day: Entrance gates & ticket booths close at 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Zoo Miami
- 12400 SW 152nd St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Miami before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Miami and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.07% of people who visit Miami include Zoo Miami in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.33% of people start their Zoo Miami visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zoo Miami
93.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoo Miami