Mid-lothian Mines Park12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 13301 N Woolridge Rd, Midlothian, VA 23114, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8047967075
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids
The Mid-Lothian Mines Park is a 44-acre preserve which was opened in 2004. The park has been dedicated to Chesterfield County’s citizens, past and the present, cut stone ruins of the mines that are surrounded by spellbinding woodland corroborates to the innovation, courage and sacrifice of all those who began the United States Industrial Revolution. The paved walking trails are extremely beautiful and the stunning scenery makes the walk worthwhile. The Mid-Lothian Mines Park is also a great place to walk your dog. Near the lake, you would be able to spot geese and ducks and if you are lucky, you might even get to spot a heron. Also, you can see bits and pieces of coal on the path directly adjacent to the remains of the Grove mine shaft.
How to Reach Mid-lothian Mines Park
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Mid-lothian Mines Park Address: 13301 N Woolridge Rd, Midlothian, VA 23114, USA, United States
- Mid-lothian Mines Park Contact Number: +1-8047967075
- Time required to visit Mid-lothian Mines Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!