Archaeological Museum3554 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Magenta, 15, 20123 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0288465720
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Specialty Museums
Appropriately situated in the heart of Roman Milan, this museum housed in a former monastery displays utensils, jewelry, silver plate, and several fine examples of mosaic pavement from Mediolanum, the ancient Roman name for Milan. The museum opens into a garden that is flanked by the square tower of the roman circus. This is among the most famous tourist attractions in Milan for visitors from different parts of the world. To experience this wonderful museum, you need to opt for a local bus or cab or metro rail. The place is well connected with all major transport systems of the country and thus reaching the building is hassle free.
Archaeological Museum Travel Tips
- No smoking inside the museum.
- Please accept the security check and obey the relevant provisions of the Museum and follow the instruction of the working staff.
- Those who are not properly dressed, inebriated or suffering from mental disorders shall not enter the Museum.
- Please don’t touch the exhibits.
- Please speak quietly and avoid running, playing and using mobile phones in the exhibition halls.
- The Archaeological museum is accessible to wheelchair users.
Entrance Ticket Details For Archaeological Museum
- Free admission every day during the last hour of opening and every Tuesday from 2:00pm.
- Full ticket € 5.00
- Reduced: € 3.00
- Full annual ticket: € 35.00
Archaeological Museum Hours
- Last entry at 5pm.
How to Reach Archaeological Museum
- Ferrovie Nord Cadorna metro M1, M2 (stops Cairoli or Cadorna).
- Tram 16 and 27.
- Buses 50, 58 and 94.
- Joia: Seafood
- Tigella’s: Ravioli
- Paganelli: Ice-cream
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.49% of people who visit Milan include Archaeological Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.57% of people start their Archaeological Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Archaeological Museum
60.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Archaeological Museum