Basilica Di San LorenzoCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Corso di Porta Ticinese, 39, 20100 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0289404129
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Milan. Originally a church, famous for exclusive and unique architecture – the museum is worthy to visit for all. If you are in Milan, considering not visiting this church would definitely a big miss! San Lorenzo Maggiore is located within a city park called Basilica's Park. You are allowed to take a guide with you. Though the place is based on the religious beliefs of the Christians, anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot. Milan Itinerary 4 Days will not be complete without this one attraction.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- People of all age group can enjoy here to the fullest.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Take care of your belongings.
- No smoking inside the church.
- Don’t forget to see the exhibition halls.
- Those who are not properly dressed, inebriated or suffering from mental disorders shall not be allowed to enter the Museum.
- Video recording and flash photography are forbidden.
- Please speak quietly and avoid running, playing and using mobile phones in the church.
- Church entry is free.
- Cappella entry: €2; €1 reductions; €12 combined ticket with Museo Diocesano & Cappella Portinari at Sant'Eustorgio.
- Weekday Mass at 9 am.
- Vigil Saturday at 6pm.
- In the month of August, the schedule of various functions may vary.
- Missori Metro Station
- Princi: Buns
- Luini: Spinach & Tomato Pizza
- Ex Mauri: Cakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.52% of people who visit Milan include Basilica Di San Lorenzo in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
38.37% of people start their Basilica Di San Lorenzo visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Basilica Di San Lorenzo
53.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica Di San Lorenzo
Amazing and beautiful. Great walk from Navigli to Duomo.
The church is a fantastic spot with beautiful vaulted ceilings and large open spaces. Absolutely loved all the paintings and statues.
The St. Aquilino chapel is closed under renovation. Otherwise it’s a tranquil historical church to visit.
Beautiful sight to see when walking by. It's surprisingly quiet and relaxing even though it's right next to the street, so you can sit down there for a little while. You can also go inside, it's free.
one of the oldest churches in Milan built in roman times..