Basilica Di San Lorenzo2746 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso di Porta Ticinese, 39, 20100 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0289404129
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Milan. Originally a church, famous for exclusive and unique architecture – the museum is worthy to visit for all. If you are in Milan, considering not visiting this church would definitely a big miss! San Lorenzo Maggiore is located within a city park called Basilica's Park. You are allowed to take a guide with you. Though the place is based on the religious beliefs of the Christians, anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot. Milan Itinerary 4 Days will not be complete without this one attraction.
Basilica Di San Lorenzo Travel Tips
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- People of all age group can enjoy here to the fullest.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Take care of your belongings.
- No smoking inside the church.
- Don’t forget to see the exhibition halls.
- Those who are not properly dressed, inebriated or suffering from mental disorders shall not be allowed to enter the Museum.
- Video recording and flash photography are forbidden.
- Please speak quietly and avoid running, playing and using mobile phones in the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- Church entry is free.
- Cappella entry: €2; €1 reductions; €12 combined ticket with Museo Diocesano & Cappella Portinari at Sant'Eustorgio.
Basilica Di San Lorenzo Hours
- Weekday Mass at 9 am.
- Vigil Saturday at 6pm.
- In the month of August, the schedule of various functions may vary.
How to Reach Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- Missori Metro Station
- Princi: Buns
- Luini: Spinach & Tomato Pizza
- Ex Mauri: Cakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.24% of people who visit Milan include Basilica Di San Lorenzo in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
38.37% of people start their Basilica Di San Lorenzo visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Basilica Di San Lorenzo
53.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica Di San Lorenzo