Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio5414 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Sant'Ambrogio, 15, 20123 Milano MI Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-286450895
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
The Basilica of Sant'Ambrogio is one of the most historic churches in Milan. The church is popular for its amazing architectural values, as well as religious and historic significances. This basilica was originally built in 4th century after which it was renovated in 11th century. Its exterior is quite stunning to look at and boasts of an unusually big atrium that further extends to the west and the two towers that are unequal in height. Inside, there is a portrait of St. Ambrose projecting his self. Visiting this place is among the top ten things to do in Milan and visiting this church would be a grand experience. To experience this wonderful architecture, you need to opt for a local bus or cab or metro rail. The place is well connected with all major transport systems of the country and thus reaching here is hassle free. Make a trip pan of 4 to 5 days in Milan to enjoy all of its attractions.
Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio Travel Tips
- Don’t forget to see exhibitions.
- Visitors are allowed to take a guide with them.
- No smoking inside the Church.
- Please speak softly and avoid running, playing and using mobile phones in the church.
- Photography not allowed inside the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio
- Admission is free, however, for museum there is an entry fees of € 2.
Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio Hours
- Holy Mass: 7.30 am, 9.00 am, 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 12.15 am, 6.00 pm, 7.00 pm.
How to Reach Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio
- Sant'Ambrogio Subway Station
- Grom: Ice cream & Sorbet
- Maio: Creamy black rice with Crab.
- Caffe Cova: Smoked Salmon
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.72% of people who visit Milan include Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
68.82% of people start their Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio
61.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica Of Sant'ambrogio