Berri Meregallis House1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Via Cappuccini, 8, 20122 Milano MI, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Architecture
This is another beautiful Milanese building you'll have to be satisfied with admiring from the outside. It's private property after all. Still, there's a lot to delight your eyes. The building practically pops out, screams for attention, compared to its neighbours. It's eclectic architectural style mixes various sensibilities - Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance and Art Nouveau. If you're lucky you may be allowed into the lobby, a beautiful space of marbles and mosaics. You will also see Adolfo Wildt’s “Vittoria alata” (The winged Victory) statue.
How to Reach Berri Meregallis House
- M1 stop Palestro
- Bus NM1 stop Palestro M1
- Tram 9 stop P.ta Venezia M1
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Berri Meregallis House Address: Via Cappuccini, 8, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
- Berri Meregallis House Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Berri Meregallis House(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Berri Meregallis House: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.01% of people who visit Milan include Berri Meregallis House in their plan
95% of people start their Berri Meregallis House visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Berri Meregallis House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berri Meregallis House
People normally also visit Sacrario Dei Caduti while planning their trip to Berri Meregallis House.